Thursday, July 15, 2010

J'ai trouvé

I found an interesting tool today: http://iwl.me/. It analyses your writing and compares it to famous writers. Based on a sampling of my own writing, it has determined that I write James Joyce. I must say that I feel slightly insulted.

At least I've not written poetry about my cat.
Mais, mon chat est très mignon, alors peut-être je devrais écrire un poème a propos lui. Je suis sûr que il serait horrible. Aussi, je suis sûr que je suis en train de devenir un personne chat fou . Je suppose que c'est logique.
Fortunately I've not forgotten my personal hygiene… so I've got that going for me.

Théâtre du rêve
I've never been a big fan of the saxophone. Whenever I hear A Change of Seasons, I generally refer to the sax part as "The Lethal Weapon section". I can't say that I'm all that fond of it. Otherwise, I love the song.

Secondly
C'est jeudi. J'espère que c'était vendredi parce que demain serait samedi. Actuellement, j'espère que tous les jours étaient samedi.

Mon déjeuner est en quinze minuts. Il est à dix heures. Déjeuner à dix heures! Je ne l'aime pas. Quelq'un a du poulet ici. Le poulet sent bien. Je pense que j'ai faim. Mais, je voudrais manger du poisson et des pommes frites. Je les aime beaucoup. Je me demande si « Captain D's » est ouvert.

Temps A Relativité Dimensionnelle Inter Spatiale
Captain D's wasn't open so I decided to have breakfast for lunch. Tomorrow, it'll be back to sandwiches, but I decided to treat myself today. Breakfast is monotonous as usual with oatmeal. Though, I have been spicing it up a bit: poached eggs and cottage cheese. Oh. Boy. I am a wild one.


My backpack is very large. It's not overly huge, but it's got so many pockets and other hiding places. When I moved, I used one less box because I was able to fit so much into it. It reminds me of a clown car. Or _____ (fill in the blank with your own topical reference).

No comments: