Monday, July 12, 2010

À Quelque Temps

Chaos Geodes
Sometimes a little chaos is good for the soul. It freshens things up and gives you a new perspective. And sometimes it's not.

I just reread the above and my immediate response was, "Thank you, Captain Obvious." It is difficult to write something that's not crap if you have nothing to write about. I have trouble finding topics. On those rare occasions I do think of something, it's usually when I'm driving and can't jot it down. Well, I could, but I'd rather not cause any accidents.

Side note: Emeralds are nicer than geodes….
There's not really a point to that, I just wanted to say it.

Je détesté l'été

Il paraît étrange que le mot français qui signifie « summer » est le même mot français qui signife « been ». Aussi, la souris est sous la table. Le chat est sur la chaise. Et le singe est sur la branche. Merci à M. Izzard.

L'été est très horrible. Je prefère l'automne. Le mois de octobre est le mieux mois de l'année.

Maintenant, je voudrais aller à pied.
Au revoir.

No comments: